Please be aware that MyBeckett will be unavailable during the following time period due to necessary and important upgrades:
Start – 1 January 2018 14.30 GMT
End – 3 January 2018 17.00 GMT
We recommend that before January 1st make sure that, where possible, you have downloaded files or materials that you might need within this period from MyBeckett and saved them elsewhere.
What can I access during the downtime?
During the downtime period you can continue to:
- find information via the Library webpages
- access the Skills for Learning webpages
- login to your student email
- check your Library account, by signing in to the Library Catalogue
- access eBooks from the Library Catalogue
- access Discover for books, eBooks, journal articles and more!
- check for more resources on your Module Resource List
- access Welcome and Registration if you’re a new student
As soon as the upgrade is finished you will be able to access MyBeckett as normal.
Please note that under usual circumstances we recommend accessing Library resources via the Library tab in MyBeckett.
We apologise in advance for any inconvenience or disruption to your studies that this may cause.
Did you know you can keep track of our news on Social Media? Visit us at the:
Distance Learners can join the Leeds Beckett Distance Learning Community on Google+ to ask questions and find information and guidance from peers and the Distance Learning Unit.