We’re celebrating Global Engagement Week at Leeds Beckett!
The Library is committed to global engagement
Did you know the Offsite team has been in contact with, and supports students from over 40 different countries Worldwide?
Let’s look at that on the World map:
Can you see where you are?
How globally engaged are you?
The Library can support students to take the first steps in becoming globally engaged:
- Think about who has written the resources you use, and where the research has come from
- Maybe your course reading has made you aware of the wider global the community and its issues, for example responsible tourism
- Have you been inspired to learn another language at Leeds Beckett? The Library has a fantastic range of foreign language resources – check out the language subject support page
Think about the skills and knowledge you are developing now and how you might use them to live and work in a global community.
In addition, the Library:
- supports students wherever you are in the World, 24/7
- is available on the phone, or by chat or email – contact us