Check out your Events Management subject support page for relevant resources, information, help and guides.
Here you will find a list of new book titles, journals, media, key databases and much more.
Just click on the tabs along the top of the page to explore each section.
Use the Search Discover box to find resources for your subject using keyword searches for information on a topic. Please click on Help with Discover for FAQs on how to use this this search tool.
If you have any questions please contact the Offsite team, we are happy to help.
Come and join us on the Leeds Beckett Distance Learning Community – you will find updates, information, guidance, hints and tips and more.
Leeds Beckett Distance Learning Community is a place for all Leeds Beckett distance learning students, across all courses, to chat to each other and to ask questions to the Distance Learning Unit.
Sign up here to become part of the community.
Did you know we have a team of Academic Librarians who specialise in individual subject areas? They’ve created these subject specific guides to Library resources to help you with your studies.
The Academic Librarians also support your studies through:
- school liaison – working with your school to ensure the Library has the resources you need
- collection development – purchasing resources for your course
- teaching – delivering inductions, one-to-one appointments and specialist sessions to help you develop your skills
- research support – supporting staff and research students to make the most of information sources
To find out more about relevant resources for your subject and meet your Academic Librarian click on your subject area from the list shown and discover a wealth of information.
Topics included are:
- Recommended books/ebooks
- Dissertations and Projects
and much more!
Remember the Offsite team are here to help you throughout the summer.