Need support using MyBeckett. Check out the range of information and help available to you.
From the Library website click on the MyBeckett Support button on the right hand side of the web page:
You can view help on a variety of topics including:
- Resource List
- Google Apps
Just click on the tab relating to the subject information you require to find a detailed list of guides and videos to support you.
If you have any questions the Offsite team are here to help.
And why not come and join us on the Leeds Beckett Distance Learning Community – you will find updates, information, guidance, hints and tips and more.
Leeds Beckett Distance Learning Community is a place for all Leeds Beckett distance learning students, across all courses, to chat to each other and to ask questions to the Distance Learning Unit.
Sign up here to become part of the community.
Did you know we have a team of Academic Librarians who specialise in individual subject areas? They’ve created these subject specific guides to Library resources to help you with your studies.
The Academic Librarians also support your studies through:
- school liaison – working with your school to ensure the Library has the resources you need
- collection development – purchasing resources for your course
- teaching – delivering inductions, one-to-one appointments and specialist sessions to help you develop your skills
- research support – supporting staff and research students to make the most of information sources
To find out more and meet your Academic Librarian click on your subject area from the list shown and discover a wealth of information, help, guides and resources relevant to your subject area.
Topics included are:
- Dissertations and Projects
- Evaluating Information
- Literature Reviews
and much more!
If you have any questions please contact the Offsite team, we’re happy to help.