Semester One finishes on Friday 16th December and it’s worth thinking in advance if you’d like to do any studying over the break. Once the festivities have settled down, you might want to catch up with course work, so if this is you, then please:
- leave plenty of time for the books to reach you as postal services will be busier than usual
- remember the last date for posting Library items out by the Offsite team is Thursday 22nd December
- check the Library catalogue before you request items to make sure they’re in stock
- books requested after Thursday 22nd December will be posted out (if available) on Tuesday 3rd Jan
- remember to renew your books over the holiday period – by logging in to the Library catalogue using your MyBeckett login details and going to the self-service tab
- think about if we usually send books to your work address – will there be someone there to receive them?
- think about if you will be at home – if we usually post to your home address, but you’re going away, please tell us the alternative address where you’d like us to post to – firstname.lastname@example.org
- remember that 24-hour IT support is available over the break via our out of hours service – please see contact us
- remember that the Library will still be open 24/7 for anyone in Leeds over the holiday – please bring your Leeds Beckett card with you if you would like to visit
Last, but not least, we hope you all have a happy, relaxing holiday!