Did you know it’s University policy that we always email students at their University email address? You might have wondered why this is. The reasons are:
- It is secure and doesn’t change
- University staff will always know how to contact you
- Automatic Library reminder emails are sent to your student address
Please remember to check your student emails regularly. Not sure how to access them?
- Just log in to X-stream
- Look for the ‘Student email powered by Google’ box
- Click on the ‘My Info’ button and note down your email address
- Click on ‘Close Info’ and then click on the Email button to log in with your email address and University password
Did you know you can set up a divert so emails sent to your student address are automatically forwarded to a different address? If you’d like to do this, please follow the instructions on page 3 of the Email Guide.